- Bogazici University - MA (2017-2020)
- Bogazici University - BA (2012-2017)
My main area of interest is Ottoman social and cultural history in the early modern period. I am specifically interested in the topics such as popular culture, popular piety, state-society relations, power relations in urban and rural domains, jurisprudence and confessionalization, history and anthropology, history of mentalities, history of everyday life and material culture, social mobility in the early modern period, environmental history, perception and performance of the religion and the religious culture in the Ottoman early modernity in relation with the European and Mediterranean history.
- Reed-Smith Summer Research Award – 2022 Summer
- Emile G. Scholz Prize (Runner-up) - 2022 Spring
- Reed-Smith Summer Research Award – 2021 Summer
- Turkish Fulbright Committee, Ph.D. Grant – 2021-2023
- TUBITAK 2210/1 National MA Scholarship Program – 2017-2019